|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Getting The Contenders Down
Let's say you have 5 horses in the program and there is a 2 point difference in Total Energy between the first three and the last two.Will you get rid of those two on the bottom or will you adjust them?I have been getting rid of them because I keep reading dont help slow horses.Gary is up at Colonial Downs today in a handicapping contest so that's why he hasnt been responding.I hope he takes home the whole enchilada.Jeff
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Match-Up Contenders | Houndog | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 2 | 05-18-2006 11:19 AM |
| Bad Contenders = Bad Readouts Philly 9th | shoeless | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 9 | 12-20-2005 11:16 AM |
|