Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
middle

Hello Jim and Rich

I am having a problem I seem to be betting
sustained horse only, when I work races with the match up
I look for the best early, presser and sustained
I working on asking myself Is this early good enough
to go wire to wire ? ,Who will stop him and who can pass them both?
I am kind of stuck on a feeling that the sus horses will
have late energy and they will pass the others
When I lose races is mostly one of the ep or pressers
that overtake the earlys I feel most confident so far
eliminating to slow earlys
I need to keep working races So i can look at the middle too

The deceration factor has been helping me. When I
do different sprint distances in like 5.5's into 7 furlong
races I am seeing that its helping me avoid slow horses
Philly runs 5.5 - 6.0 - 6.5 and 7 furlongs so can
use the times raw since usually the lines are all from Phiily

I'm feeling stronger
I'm looking forward to the newsletter

Bill
admin is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.