Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2006, 08:17 AM   #1
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
Philly Park Jan 17 Race 2

Bill,

Going to take a look at Philadelphia Park again today. Not sure how the weather is going but I'll have to keep an eye on it. Any help from the Philadelphia master would always be appreciated.

I guess I won't be playing Philly today after all. They canceled. I was worried about the weather. Next time.......!

Charlie
Attached Images
 

Last edited by cprescigno; 01-17-2006 at 12:19 PM.
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.