|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW2X
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 24
|
Purchasing Manual Data Input RDSS
I'd consider purchasing RDSS, but I'd like it in a manual data input form. The reason for this is that I'd like to be dependant on the internet as little as possible. I also don't like the idea of renting this program. Just my 2 cents worth.
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 2 | 07-17-2009 11:09 AM |
| RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization | Ted Craven | RDSS | 1 | 03-07-2009 01:35 PM |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.5 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 5 | 12-31-2008 10:56 AM |
| About RDSS 2009 data files | Ted Craven | RDSS | 0 | 12-30-2008 06:15 PM |
|