Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
My Selections For SAX & TUP 12-26-11 (All Races)

My Selections For SAX & TUP 12-26-11 (All Races)

I'm once again testing myself using one of the many programs (MPH) I have accumulated over so many years. I do this "before the fact" because it is my belief that if you can't pick winners "before the fact" you are wasting your time and whatever you are espousing is just meaningless information. It's great to educate but validity goes hand and hand with education. Being a student of Geometry I read the hypothesis and then apply the proof. So, if you wish to educate, please make sure you can validate what you are teaching.

It is not my intention to teach anyone or go into any long winded dissertations for each race that I post as to why a horse will or won't win. I find that to much information may cause an overload and more times then none the information will be misleading. I prefer to keep simple. I'll choose to leave that to those that wish to do so and I have no problem with that. Just make sure that your information is credible.

Here are my picks.
Anyone's opinion is welcome here. Feel free to jump in.
Attached Images
 
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Limits of the Methodology?/ Cheap races BJennet General Discussion 77 06-12-2020 04:25 AM
MatchUP intuition is "Primary", MatchUP mathematics is "Corollary"/Secondary VoodooFan Matchup Discussion 41 02-27-2011 03:05 PM
The Match-Up After Six Months mamojica Matchup Discussion 4 10-04-2009 10:53 PM
Saturday Collective/ Positional on the lead projected pace races RichieP Matchup Discussion 92 06-07-2009 04:39 PM
How looking back on lost races can mess with our “intuition” – Part II mamojica Matchup Discussion 5 06-01-2009 12:43 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.