Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2026, 10:40 PM   #21
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Left to right screen 1 is the entry screen

Screen 2 I look at the SCBL to see if any gaps, or
if horses are bunched up. This can help me to determine
if early or late. As you can see horse 2 should have a nice lead

Screen 3 This is the screen FOR ME that I concentrate on the
most with the TPR'S. You can see that 2 &3 are tied with total energy.
but that the 2 has a big lead on the EFR. Also notice the diff and see how it favors the 2,at this juncture the 1 is a non contender.

Screen 4 is the ranking screen, a lot of people go straight to this but
I don't
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2026, 10:44 PM   #22
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
In conclusion

I am not a master of using this program, but this is way I
do it

For more on TPR look at the FU'S or get a copy of Pace Makes the Race

I know the tape is for regular Synergism but listen to the last tape.

Doc does a really good job of interpreting the numbers

Hope this Helps

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2026, 11:10 AM   #23
DanBoals
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 450
Hey Jeff

RDSS has a PMTR/TPR screen that to my knowledge, is the same as old.
Benefit is, all the work is done for you.
Minus is that you have to subscribe to RDSS and purchase Trackmaster download.

In the old Yellow Manual, the Phase 3 book that Ted still has here on the site, Howard goes thru and tells you the approximate percentages of win chance of all the combos

this is a quick recap - keep in mind, this data is 40+ years old
1-1-1 equals 50.1%, so a horse that is top epr, top lpr and top tpr
1-1-2 equals 43%
1-1-x equals 38.4%
1-2-2 equals 36%
2-2-2 equals 34%
1-2-x equals 33%
2-2-x equals 30.1%
1-x-x equals 30%
3-3-x equals 28%
3-3-3 equlas 26% ===> I think this is a typo, how would it be lower than 3-3-5 for example
2-x-x equals 24%

Anyways, it is supposed to give an idea of how strong or weak the horse is
Keep in mind, Howard recommended if the 1's and 2's are spread over more than 4 horses to strongly consider passing the race.

Hope this helps
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2026, 03:23 PM   #24
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Thanks again Dan for your help

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2026, 08:25 AM   #25
DanBoals
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 450
Thank you Jeff for keeping this history of the methodology alive.

You seem to be the singular driving force that reminds us of our past and why these concepts are still effective today.
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2026, 09:02 AM   #26
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,455
Why stay on the past when we have a bright future with RDSS?.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2026, 12:35 PM   #27
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
LT1,

You are absolutely right and nobody is saying here that Ted has not
done a great job with RDSS.

But let's face it not everybody can afford using RDSS especially
in the times we are having now with the economy.

Ray has been the driving force here showing that it is possible to
win with the older programs.

I do have RDSS and still sitting on 20 cards I bought. I get confused with all of those screens and the older programs
are easier for me to comprehend.

I am hoping others will join in here with their thoughts.

I almost forgot that I had promised Bill V I would keep this site alive, it was his baby

Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 08-07-2026 at 12:40 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2026, 12:38 PM   #28
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Thanks Dan let's just say I was 4th in command and now I'm it.

If people are smart you would look up

Bill V
Pino
Richie P
Partsnuts
For the lead

These guys knew what they were doing.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2026, 01:32 PM   #29
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Thanks Dan let's just say I was 4th in command and now I'm it.

If people are smart you would look up

Bill V
Pino
Richie P
Partsnuts
For the lead

These guys knew what they were doing.

Jeff
And your doing a hell of a GREAT!!! job Jeff keeping the site alive

Bob
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2026, 03:16 PM   #30
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Thanks, Bob really appreciate it

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Woodbine 11-03-11 R(4) Using Synergism4 partsnut Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 22 11-09-2011 07:47 PM
Woodbine 11-02-11 R(1) Using Synergism4 partsnut Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 4 11-02-2011 10:16 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.