|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Synergism II A
Hi
If anybody has a copy would appreciate getting one, I can trade you something for it. Thanks Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
|
Hi Jeff, What is Synergism II A? I have the original Synergic Math up, it was suppose to be the replacement for Synergism. I'm looking for Synergism 4. I ask Bob Purdy if i can purchase Synergism 4 from him, but he told me his computer crash, and he doesn't have it anymore. If you are anyone on here has Synergism 4. I would like have a copy, and then I would paid Bob Purdy. Thank-you, Brian.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Brian
Synergism II A had an auto adjust. Not sure why you would pay Bob for it, more than likely it is a copy of one that I bought a long time ago. Houndog had updated the par file which would be real old by now. Jeff . |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Winning check your PM
Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Well even though I was unable to find the software thank you to
everyone who looked at my post Jeff |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Synergism without RDSS | shoeless | Synergism | 157 | 05-21-2022 10:38 AM |
| Synergism - The Classic Handicapping Tool - The Best of The Best | partsnut | Synergism | 22 | 12-03-2012 09:53 PM |
| My Synergism 4 Race Folder For 08-02-12 | partsnut | Synergism | 25 | 08-03-2012 10:55 PM |
| Notes from the Synergism II Manual | Houndog | Synergism | 2 | 07-24-2012 09:39 PM |
| Using RDSS With Synergism 4 - PRX 11-20-11 Race -2 | partsnut | RDSS | 0 | 11-20-2011 11:36 AM |
|