|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
4 is scratched
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
I picked some ****ty races to match this weekend, definitely not one of my strengths. I hope to do better next time.
I will take the 1 horse wire to wire |
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 126
|
that race went nothing like it should have......good job raceman
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 126
|
andcigar with the exacta...nice job
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
Cigar played that race like a fiddle! The pace pressure the 2 but on the 1 was the key to a big ticket. That's playing the Matchup the way it suppose to be played.
Raceman, The race did collapse and you were all over it! Wish I hopped on board!! Dose not get better than that!!! Great job Gentlemen!!! Mike |
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
Whooooooeeeeeeee!!!!! I do believe that is the highest return in the grand old challenge. Way to go Cigar and Raceman! You guys have been a tour de force in the past few weeks. I certainly didn't see it but you guys deserve it for your forethought.
Mike I don't think that C and R will have any complaints about your choice of this race. Pook |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Matchup Challenge Apr 18/19 by Mowens33 | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 44 | 04-19-2015 09:19 PM |
| NHC Woodbine/Saratoga Challenge July 20 | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 16 | 07-22-2014 11:38 AM |
| ** July Final Results & Scoresheet | Ted Craven | July Contest | 0 | 08-01-2012 11:55 AM |
| July Contest Prizes | Ted Craven | July Contest | 0 | 07-03-2012 05:39 PM |
| July Contest Announcement | Bill V. | Contest Admin Stuff | 5 | 06-28-2012 10:25 PM |
|