Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum > Welcome to the Sartin Methodology
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Welcome to the Sartin Methodology New members: introduce yourselves! Ask about how to get started, get pointers in the right direction.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2017, 03:04 PM   #16
glarman
Maiden
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
Access to the Yellow Manual

Hi Bill. I read in your post above:

"My suggestion for new users

Just as I got in my Sartin Methodology starters kit when I was accepted
Please read
The Yellow manual
The Dynamics of Enery Exertion
The Chaos manual
The Phycology of winning An introduction to Win Therapy."

I looked in the Sartin Library above, and couldn't find any of the books listed above. Where can I find them? Thanks.
glarman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Page for Doctor Howard Sartin Ph D Bill V. General Discussion 13 11-05-2008 09:23 AM
Sartin gl45 General Discussion 33 09-09-2008 08:58 PM
Poll Question shoeless General Discussion 28 09-01-2008 09:36 PM
The Modern Sartin Methodology... Charlie D RDSS 29 08-31-2008 02:12 PM
Sartin Workshop 3/19/1989 admin Audio Collection 2 05-26-2008 09:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.