|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| ADW Rebate Information Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Tools - (even if you're not a 'whale') |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#3 |
|
Abiding Student
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
|
Jeebs, glad to see you've had the same experience. If it's a choice between tracks, I gravitate to the NHPlay track or the one with the better rebate. I like the money, of course, but I really appreciate the service.
mick |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NHPLAY / AmWager Questions & Answers | wagercapper | ADW Rebate Information | 19 | 11-12-2018 02:08 AM |
|