|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 130
|
Total Energy Question
I would like to know why the Total Energy numbers listed for Velocity POR are a different total then under the other screens for Total Energy on the Dashboard. I'm sure it's the way it's computed but I would like a better understanding of it.
I was also looking for the link to all of definitions/explanations for each item, I believe Mick made one awhile back. Thank you in advance for your help. Vince |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Turf Timing at Woodbine | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 30 | 08-04-2016 10:32 PM |
| Huey Mahl's Physics proof elaborated | lone speed | Matchup Discussion | 19 | 06-16-2016 01:13 PM |
| Total Energy / Total Speed TS | Bill V. | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 1 | 11-25-2011 10:08 PM |
| Items on BL BL screen and Pace Balance speed | CC Brown | RDSS | 19 | 03-28-2011 05:12 PM |
|