|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
jung test
Jung Test Results
Introverted (I) 46% Extroverted (E) 35% Intuitive (N) 44% Sensing (S) 35% Feeling (F) 56% Thinking (T) 31% Perceiving (P) 56% Judging (J) 14% Your type is: INFP Accuracy: INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
|
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
Hello all. I was kind of curious as to what might happen if I took another test from a different organisation. I'm rated as ENFP here also! Probably quite conclusive then. I have to admit that upon reading about the character traits a lot of it does ring true. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
Estp
Estp
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
always learning
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minneapolis / Rancho Santa Fe
Posts: 277
|
INTJ ... didn't even have to (re)take the test.
![]() A blessing and a curse. Here's the rogues gallery of those I am proud to be associated with, cough cough. https://www.personalityclub.com/blog/famous-intj/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Personality Test -
Thanks for the link Dorianmode
I.S.F. J. I Serve My Family Joyfully Here is what I got. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| For test / Philly VDC | Bill V. | Races of Interest | 43 | 12-14-2009 04:03 PM |
| test post | pktruckdriver | General Discussion | 4 | 07-03-2009 05:46 PM |
| Test - if paceline is too good to be true | Bill Lyster | RDSS | 3 | 05-29-2009 10:27 AM |
| new member TEST | thepace | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 9 | 05-14-2009 05:52 PM |
|