|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
Thoromation 4 call sell, trade?
I used to have all the older Sartin Prgms including Thoromation 4 call. I'm wondering if anyone has an original 4 call Thoromation prgm they'd like to sell or trade. I want to copy Quadrator to it. As others, I like to fool around with Old Sartin stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 2
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 88
|
did you receive a copy? i have thoro 2.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
thelying thief,, I sent you a PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Hi Lefty
Thought you were using RDSS Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
Shoe, I use a lot of prgms, but really enjoy using the old Sartin prgms.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Best of luck to you
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
Thanks, Shoeless Been doing pretty good with selective bets on worthwhile odds.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: U K
Posts: 100
|
Anyone still got thoromation as am after a copy.
Just pm me. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 05-01-2015 05:02 PM |
| 1st call, 2nd call? | Seven Furlongs | Matchup Discussion | 13 | 03-26-2015 02:06 PM |
| Hi Everyone | Assist Man | General Discussion | 8 | 04-17-2012 04:41 PM |
| THE HAT'S intuition, his voodoo & mathematics | VoodooFan | Matchup Discussion | 0 | 06-21-2009 02:36 AM |
| 2nd call says it all | Tim Y | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 3 | 12-15-2008 02:39 AM |
|