|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#41 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
|
Tup race
Thanks Dorianmode.
I simply follow Docs guidelines as far as betting my top 3 horses; Bet the highest rated horse at 5/2 and the best priced on from the other one or two horses. Once I have my final three, CLASS does not come in to play. I get burned once in awhile but 100.00+ horses do not come along every day. Rmath |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Thornhill ON
Posts: 438
|
Early
Hey nice price for lone early in the race.
Sprint / Route Wire to wire. Still nice to see. Happy handicapping indeed
__________________
May all wagers be Winners...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Wow great hit Rich, I'm just seeing this now! I cant be happier for you I know you're the real deal man
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
|
Thanks Richie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
always learning
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minneapolis / Rancho Santa Fe
Posts: 277
|
Very nice turf route yesterday afternoon at Santa Anita. Race 8. 2/23/2000
I'm puzzled why the 11 went off at such high odds. I dutched the 3/11 for a win bet. I'm sure anyone here who played it, won it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 | |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Nice
Quote:
I get the 11 as #1 off the MSW win line going wire to wire The winner has 3 plus races against winners The 11 was with Brice Blanc aboard .He is a fair to good turf jockey.Yet he is 0 for 8. The 11 actually fits the current turf model of Early The 3 was the second choice with F. Prat up. The 3 went off right at the 3/1 morning line. Nice win and price |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
always learning
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minneapolis / Rancho Santa Fe
Posts: 277
|
Thanks Bill. That makes sense.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
always learning
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minneapolis / Rancho Santa Fe
Posts: 277
|
Another very nice Turf Route today at Del Mar #3. 8-28-20
I suspect almost everyone here won it, (or certainly could have). #10 East Rand: 11/1
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| My day at the races - Using FTL's Guidelines | Bill V. | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 52 | 02-28-2018 06:00 AM |
| Turf Racing | 1retired | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 19 | 08-02-2016 01:55 PM |
| Races taken off the turf | GeorgeC5614 | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 10-05-2015 04:52 PM |
| 8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 05-01-2015 05:02 PM |
| SA 6.5 furlong Down the Hill turf course | Bill Lyster | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 34 | 06-27-2014 07:08 PM |
|