|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Speculator Speculator - FAQs, Technical Support, Examples, etc |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
Ted I can load it through dosbox just fine but it can't find trkmast files. I have plenty of old files in my trkmast folder.
when I try to load without dosbox I get this app won't run on this computer. I have other Sartin prms(manual) that run fine on dosbox. So I am flummoxed. Thanks, though. chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Quote:
Also, what is the name of the folder where you have Speculator installed? For example: c:\spec160? Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
Ted, Trkmast on C drive
Spec160 I put in my documents, then pasted the spec160 folder to desktop Thanks for taking so much time with this. It's greatly appreciated Chuck |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Whatever folder the Speculator program is in, you need to make a sub-folder named trkmast and move your TrackMaster data files there.
Then when you run Spec within DosBox, and MOUNT drive C as 'the folder where Spec is', when Spec looks for files in C:\trkmast it will find them. It will NOT find them in the Trkmast folder on your C drive (c:\trkmast) - as you have discovered! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 340
|
Thanks ted. I put the trkmast folder into folder where I have spec but no go. So I will make a sub folder and see that works.
Thanks again, Chuck |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Modeling Sheets problem | dogkatcher | RDSS | 6 | 08-06-2009 09:07 AM |
| Problem opening RDSS | Chazz | RDSS | 5 | 10-04-2008 12:05 PM |
| RDSS Server Problem Fixed | Ted Craven | RDSS | 3 | 09-16-2008 05:13 PM |
|