Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2024, 03:16 PM   #1
DaveEdwards
Grade 1
 
DaveEdwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
The Match Up Blue Book

I often look aound for copies of Jim's books. Sometimes the prices are ridiculous.

I was lucky enough to find a copy with a bookseller in Tulsa for £16 plus postage to the UK. Sold as second hand in very good condition. It's actually pristine and has never been read. Signed by Jim to a friend.

Amazing find at the price. I know his teachings are free here, but there was no way that I was leaving that book to sit there.

Mention is often made of Jim's Native American roots, but with a name like Bradshaw, somewhere down the line he has to have a connection with where I grew up. Anyway, I got the book and very please I am about it too.
Attached Images
 
DaveEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2024, 09:45 AM   #2
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
Book

Do they have anymore copies? would enjoy reading it.

Bob
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2024, 05:16 PM   #3
DaveEdwards
Grade 1
 
DaveEdwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
Hello Bob,
I'm afraid not. I did contact the seller after it arrived to see if he had Jim's other book. The shop is antiques and collectibles etc. Just happened to have that book which thankfully he listed at abebooks which is how I found it. Shipping cost more than the book!
DaveEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2024, 11:51 AM   #4
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Great Find.
So well done!

Jon
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2024, 01:31 PM   #5
DaveEdwards
Grade 1
 
DaveEdwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
I often check for books of interest.

I'll be sure to post anything reasonably priced I see here, if it's one I'm not looking for of course!
DaveEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Match Up ? Mitch44 General Discussion 32 08-24-2020 03:54 PM
Match Up 2 Book oswaldrha Matchup Discussion 3 09-12-2019 06:58 PM
The Match Up 2 Book cigar General Discussion 9 10-04-2016 08:06 PM
Looking for Match Up2 Book Twalker General Discussion 2 12-08-2011 12:08 PM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.