|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Happy Punting
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
|
Race 7 at Parx tomorrow.
As some of you know, I was lucky enough to own a filly named "Ellan Vannin".
After her maiden win, she won the Ontario Lassie @ Woodbine. After her 3 yr old year I sold her to Hill' N Dale Farms, and they have given her every chance possible to be a MONSTER Broodmare: 1. Malibu Moon 2. Arrogate 3. Tapit 4. Quality Road 5. Olympiad To date she has foaled not even close to expectations, and tomorrow the Quality Road runs at Parx in the 7th race. "Brilliant Disguise", and it's her first race. I will be watching. Don't forget to cash!! Jon |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 526
|
Jon
Good luck to you and the horse. Don |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 11
|
I had to bet a few dollars on this Brilliant Disguise. Just for fun.
Without your post, I don't think I would have included it in my betting. But who nows for sure. I did like the dam and the WR could be an indicator of a good effort. I have bet worse. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 11
|
Bet for fun. But troubled race as two horses and jockeys went down? Hard to see what happened. Prayers to all involved. Looks like Brillaint Disguise avoided the incident and ran okay after a troubled start.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Happy Punting
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
|
Troubled start
The winner was a monster, and top horse in RDSS.
Really bad start for Brilliant Disguise, and I would add blinkers next time out. Stay warm, as we just got a bunch of snow in Toronto. Jon |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Bugs List! | Ted Craven | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 463 | 09-18-2024 06:01 PM |
| Tuesday Feature race PARX race 6 9.0 Turf | Bill V. | Selections | 11 | 08-01-2017 04:37 PM |
| Just follow the guidelines | For The Lead | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 143 | 03-23-2016 09:37 PM |
| Just follow the guidelines | For The Lead | Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings | 138 | 08-19-2014 10:28 PM |
| Using RDSS with a sample race in my learning (Apr 13, 2013 - OP Race 2) | NeedForSpeed | RDSS | 5 | 06-13-2013 02:28 PM |
|