|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Thanks, Dan, for explaining that I used to use POR but gave
up on it Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Thanks Ray without you this section would be dead. Like I said
before Bill V told me to try and keep this section going, I could not do this on my own. Also, Dan thanks for chiming in with advice Jeff |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Documentation - RDSS 2.2 | Ted Craven | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 3 | 07-03-2026 11:17 AM |
| Documentation / Installation for RECENT versions | Ted Craven | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 15 | 06-15-2024 09:47 AM |
| Time | Bill V. | General Discussion | 0 | 08-07-2009 05:24 AM |
| RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization | Ted Craven | RDSS | 1 | 03-07-2009 01:35 PM |
|