|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
I have a copy of winning Moves and it runs in VirtualBox windows XP. It is from Smert Software version 1.26. It is not for sale or trade at this time. The book is available from a number of sources.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
I feel the same way as teb21.So,i'll apologize to any friends i have at Paceandcap.This is one program i cannot give a copy for any amount or trade.It is that valuable to me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
I had the book for a long time and did not pay much attention to it because of so many things going on in my life back then...But only when i got the program and been looking closely on my past records why my 4th or 5th contender won the race i bet on,all the while i was concentrating on my top 2/3 selections and missed them because most of those 4th and 5th picks that won had at least 3 catalysts.I am not saying i'm going to be rich using it,but it's a great supplement or aid specially i am very selective on my bets.And i hope it can help some Sartin classic-program players too.Again,this is just my own view and if you think it's not for you or you believe i have misguided ideas ,just disregard this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Thanks, Ray, for sharing what your doing. I like the fact that you adjust
the way you play as you need to and stick to your rules Your a very good handicapper and one of the best I have seen at using the older programs. Jeff Last edited by shoeless; 07-29-2025 at 11:25 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
I am toying with the idea of purchasing the book and adding it to my excel handicapping tools. Do you remember if there was enough clarity in the rules to make this feasible or is there judgement required at each step different people would come up with different results? I am too cheap to spend in excess of $50 for something which lacks clarity. Ideally I would get the same results as the program. Thank you. The other Ted
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
Ted,the Pace and Speed Ratings looks like a lot of work.His revised projected power fraction formula,"Stamina Ratings", was not revealed in the book.I have the formula but i do not have the permission to reveal it...
Ray |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
Ray, You have answered my question. The program is more than is in the book. I would not want you to share something that is proprietary. You have saved me $50 which is what the book would cost. Thank you, The Other Ted
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
was mesmerized by all the 'bells and whistles',but i am too old now ,so to me,"less is more"...
Great statement Ray, for us older folks. Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
|
Quote:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/28677270502...3Avlp_homepage |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
I have that software. At this price point it is way overpriced.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Pace Ratings Published by Brisnet | Data_Cap | General Discussion | 4 | 10-01-2023 10:44 PM |
| Ky Derby PP's & Analysis | Mitch44 | Races of Interest | 24 | 05-05-2018 07:31 PM |
| 8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 05-01-2015 05:02 PM |
| Using RDSS with a sample race in my learning (Apr 13, 2013 - OP Race 2) | NeedForSpeed | RDSS | 5 | 06-13-2013 02:28 PM |
| Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 1 | 05-25-2009 09:52 AM |
|