Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2025, 11:07 PM   #21
Speed Figure
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
I have that software. At this price point it is way overpriced.
I agree, it is completely overpriced! I know Matt’s work because he developed my earlier software. Any program that can only handle one track at a time is outdated. I chose to remix my software by hiring a local programmer here in Los Angeles, and it has been totally worth it. It's like having a homegrown version of Black Magic that uses Brisnet unlimited downloads!
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pace Ratings Published by Brisnet Data_Cap General Discussion 4 10-01-2023 10:44 PM
Ky Derby PP's & Analysis Mitch44 Races of Interest 24 05-05-2018 07:31 PM
8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 4 05-01-2015 05:02 PM
Using RDSS with a sample race in my learning (Apr 13, 2013 - OP Race 2) NeedForSpeed RDSS 5 06-13-2013 02:28 PM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.