Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2025, 01:00 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,455
Nice DD Hit Parx R1-2 10=29

I woke up this morning and TWIN SPIRES was messed up and I couldn't get PL OR BPP #S so I decided that I would do what Dick & Bill had to do and use the top RX3 horses. I did however change pls I felt were wrong. Here are the picks RDSS came up with,
TRK FAST RDSS PICKS ONLY
R1 11-6-3-1
R2 4-5-6-2
R3 1-7-5-6 LS4
R4 6-5-3-7
R5 6-4-8-2 LS5
R6 3-8-6-7 LS1 2YR OLD MDNS
R7 5-4-6-3
R8 5-10-4-7 LS1
R9 1-3-6-4
R10 9-11-12-2 ls1
GOOD LUCK
TIM
Winning Tickets
Oct 29 12:20:47 PM Complete Parx Racing 1 Double $2.00 3,6,11/4-6 $18.00 $75.60 $57.60
Oct 29 12:23:45 PM Complete Parx Racing 1 Double $2.00 3,6,11/4,6 $12.00 $75.60 $63.60
Winning Combo
6{$20.00] 6[$4.60
Screen Shots
Name:  Screenshot (648).jpg
Views: 63
Size:  183.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot (649).jpg
Views: 75
Size:  155.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot (650).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  134.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot (651).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  128.6 KB
The R1 winner tiered #4 on both screens[ I moved it up[force of habit] re: it was the RMATH key horse] and the R2 winner tiered #1BL/BL & #3RX. So folks you can take this as more proof that the Leverage approach does work and when combined with the 4#s approach is deadly[and no Ted didn't pay for the plug lol]
Tim


Tim
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Nice Score Parx R3-4 DD 7-8 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 07-08-2025 11:41 PM
Nice Day Ender Parx R10 Exacta 7-15 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 07-16-2024 06:26 AM
Nice Ex Hit Parx R6 7-9 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 07-09-2024 03:45 PM
3 nice plays @ Parx 1 /29 darmar Selections 1 01-30-2024 06:34 AM
Nice hits n first 3 races @ Parx today darmar Races of Interest 1 10-30-2023 07:39 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.