Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2025, 11:40 PM   #1
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 528
Ct 12/17/2025

CT 12/17/2025

RACE #1
$1.00 5,7,8/3,5,7-10 $15.00
$125.91
$110.91
The Segment screen tells it all.
Name:  Screenshot 2025-12-17 221843.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  251.8 KB


Leverage Pace Screen one can see how the selections meet.
The Rmath/RlS(richie log shot)
Notice the 5 horse just came off a layoff then ran in the Mud.
Did nothing..notice the nice Work Out 8 days ago..not that great but
a work all the same. I have been burned more than once on not catchin it.
Also it was the infamous RLS presented on more than one occasion
By Tim the great handicapping it is.
Name:  CT 12172025.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  455.9 KB

In closing I would like to say I be learnin Tim I be learnin.
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 12:30 AM   #2
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Well done Don. You organize you groups very differently then I so it took me awhile to note the 5 as a RMAtH LSP. Also I don't know if you noticed but the 10 was also a Richie LSP and a border line Werpy Lsp[I would have made it one]. Anyway this was a great score so congrats again.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 06:29 AM   #3
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 528
Tim
Yeah I hear yah on group organization.
Should of been more readable.
I did noticed the 10 DCLS but looking at the PP
the others were a better choice, In the Adjusted
screen and the positional analysis screen.
Looking at the 10 PP POH SCREEN IT declining form on DCL.
I use that as one of the indicators of form.
Thanks for feedback appreciate it, Next presentation will more readable.(i hope)
Don

Last edited by dadams6357; 12-18-2025 at 06:31 AM.
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 11:59 AM   #4
kahunab
Grade 1
 
kahunab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 318
Don,
Nice hit!

Thanks for sharing. It is always an adventure to put yourself and your thoughts out there.

Dick
__________________
Haakon 47


'Something magical happens when you bring together a group of people from different disciplines with a common purpose.' Mark Stefik Palo Alto Research Centre Fellow
kahunab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 12:45 PM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Don as long as you noted the 10 as a LSP all is good. Just remember that all LSP are NON-CONTENDERS BY DEFINITION and are LS plays for a good reason ie they usually look weak to bad on paper. Also I have had the alleged weaker of the LSP win on several occasions and they are the ones that usually pay the biggest price.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 12:47 PM   #6
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 528
Thanks Dick.
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 12:55 PM   #7
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 528
Tim I hear yah.
I too have seen LSs look like no way under the sun.
Then hit the board big time.
Much like the NP -1/1/-2/2
I did put the 10 in the place position.
So it got down to decisions...decisions.
And my zone of comfort in betting.
When I usually bet over $12 ...it means that I am guessing not handicapping.
And trying to hit it without the work.
I have seen many players do this out at the track.
Thanks for the feedback Tim.
It is always nice to get others folks viewpoint on things.
Especially handicapping.
Thanks again.
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2025, 03:32 PM   #8
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Any time Don. Staying within ones comfort zone when betting is always a good thing.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.