Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2026, 12:54 PM   #11
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Ray

Good call having the 10 in there, Dan good call leaving the 3 out.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2026, 01:00 PM   #12
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Ray

I don't blame you for not posting here any longer, you came back
and gave it a shot. But to be honest there is not much participation
anywhere on this site, certainly not like the old days. Good luck in
your betting.

I will leave something from time to time but don't expect much of
anything.

Dan thanks for the kind words.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2026, 10:27 PM   #13
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Your posts are always a must read for me.

Thank you for sharing.

The other Ted
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2026, 07:38 AM   #14
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
i would love to get my hands on some of the old programs to see how I would do using them. I do enjoy reading how you break down a race! Enjoy your summer!
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2026, 12:03 PM   #15
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I personally do not give out older programs anymore.

A long time back I bought Synergism 3 from Bob Purdy for 185.00,
it was a hefty price for an older program which nobody had here. I
graciously gave it to a various few and bam next thing I knew a bunch
of people had it. I learned my lesson.

Brian this is nothing against you personally, you have been very generous what you have done with New Pace

Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 05-15-2026 at 12:11 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2026, 01:56 PM   #16
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
Jeff, I actually thought about purchasing it this summer as a secondary program to Rdss. My reasons for wanting Synergism is am fascinated with Total Pace Rating. If I ever met Bob, I would probably have to compensate him for his time because I would have so many questions to ask! You and Ray just keep teaching and I will keep trying to learn.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2026, 06:20 PM   #17
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Brian

I have a question why don't you use TPR in RDSS they are good numbers

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2026, 07:39 PM   #18
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
I do use it. I want to do a deep dive into it. It amazes me how powerful it is when the right running line is selected. And a part of me is wondering TPR can be used as a stand alone paceline selection tool.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2026, 07:53 PM   #19
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
OK, the way you those big tickets I don't think you need any help.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Huey Mahl's Physics proof elaborated lone speed Matchup Discussion 19 06-16-2016 01:13 PM
'Running Style' Discussion - Changed Styles mikesal57 RDSS2 / FAQ's 8 07-05-2012 04:44 PM
Total Energy / Total Speed TS Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 1 11-25-2011 10:08 PM
Items on BL BL screen and Pace Balance speed CC Brown RDSS 19 03-28-2011 05:12 PM
Saratoga 2010 - Workbook for the Seminar Ted Craven 2010 9 08-28-2010 04:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 PM.