Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2026, 01:09 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
My biggest problem

It is deciding on what races to play and stay away from races with
too many ? marks in it. Being on a limited bankroll you can go through
your bankroll in a hurry.

I know this section is for doing races with classic software, but this
may be food for thought in this community.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2026, 10:59 PM   #2
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
I look at sprint races only on dirt or synthetic surface with at least two sprint races with no missing data in pp lines. I avoid races for nw2 or nw3 unless there is an other than as part of the condition. I avoid races for two or three year olds. I only bet fast tracks. After I get four contenders I determine which two I expect to win and then determine what the expected payout will be for each exacta combination and use conditional wagering looking for overlays.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2026, 11:45 AM   #3
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
Sounds good, is your ROI good doing that? thanksds like a good
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2026, 02:04 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
The other Ted

Sounds like a good plan

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS Error Message - Data Centre Ted Craven General Discussion 11 09-04-2015 10:09 PM
RDSS Problem Accessing TrackMaster Ted Craven General Discussion 12 05-29-2015 09:14 AM
Modeling Sheets problem dogkatcher RDSS 6 08-06-2009 09:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.