Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2026, 08:31 PM   #1
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
ct 08/07 nICE HIT

Hi i wanted to post this pre race but ran out of time. in RDSS it looked like the 6 or 4 would win but I checked exacta prices and bought 4,6/4,6,5,7 and the exacta paid $67.60. So much for not wanting to play short fields. I use to not play CT but Lt sends me the files and now I am hooked.
Attached Images
 
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2026, 12:45 AM   #2
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
Well done again again Grant.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2026, 01:24 AM   #3
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
Well done again again Grant.
Tim
Thank you Tim
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2026, 09:14 AM   #4
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 526
Grant
Some folks go for the big tracks.
Fancy horses etc. I never cared about the track.
Just the payoffs at the track. I am pretty sure
CT does not have the betting syndicates driving the prices down. It probably
would not take much.
Yep known as the Hill Billy Track.
I might have some kin folks down there workin in the barns.
If I could ever figure out the family tree. I might be able to locate them
and get some hot tips.
Well i diverge...but back to handicapping ,good work Grant looks like
your nailing em. Nice job.
Don

Last edited by dadams6357; 08-11-2026 at 09:23 AM.
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2026, 11:09 AM   #5
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
Thanks Don, the smaller tracks can produce some nice prices. i am always learning. Grant
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nice DD Hit TDN R6-7 6-26 Lt1 Races of Interest 4 06-27-2025 11:21 PM
Nice DD Hit DEL R4-5 6-13 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 06-13-2025 03:18 PM
RDSS Nails Nice DD @LRL R5-6 10-20 Lt1 Races of Interest 1 10-21-2024 11:52 AM
Nice DD Hit Mth R4-5 7-27 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 07-27-2024 03:14 PM
R8 @ Parx 7-12 Nice Ex darmar Races of Interest 2 07-13-2023 09:35 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.