|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
9/1 PRX r6 Quad-Rater
I am recovering at home,so what's the best way to recover than to go back on the saddle...
Let's try PRX r6 CL40,000...I only have Quad- Rater to use,so let's give it a shot... Here's how it's going to unfold... Early- 1/4/3 ...with the 2 in an ideal stalking pocket 2-3 lengths back... Turn(3/8 to Quarter Pole- 4/1/2/8 Home Stretch - i think the 2 and 8 will pull it out at the end Win- 2/8... Ray |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
2 at 2/1...8 at 4/1...bet
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
my Quad-Rater Odds Line...2 - Even
8- 2/1 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Ray
Great to see that you are on the road to recovery and that you have not lost your winning ways as the 2 popped at 2 to 1 I know the people around here are glad as well, they were tired of me giving them losers. Welcome home my friend Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 5
|
Ray
I have Aodds 98 if you want it Jack |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
Thank you ,Jeff and Jack.I am ok at the moment but i'm happy even if it's for just a short
time.I have sold almost all my programs because i thought that i'll never be back and i really appreciate the very kind gesture,Jack. Let's see if i can manage to win on one very old program,Quad-Rater. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
|
Ray,
This brings back memories. The one Sartin program I purchased was Quad-Rator. It is good to see you posting gain. Ted |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
|
Hi Ted,
Thanks and let's see how this program will do.I'm betting $50 per race.It's either 60-40 ratio which is $30/$20 or 70-30 ratio which i did on this race $35/$15 which i collected $105,minus the $50 bet for a $55 profit.I will only bet races where i have a very high confidence level(around 90% confidence ). |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Quad rater q | Lefty | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 8 | 01-14-2019 11:16 PM |
| Quadrater - Great For Longshots | partsnut | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 4 | 11-24-2017 09:03 AM |
| Parx today Race 6 Quad Rater | shoeless | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 18 | 10-31-2011 10:48 PM |
| 10/14 Penn 6th | PeteC | Matchup Discussion | 3 | 10-15-2010 11:35 AM |
| Philadelphia Park Data for Decision Making | Bill V. | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 63 | 10-08-2010 09:12 AM |
|