|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
|
Thank you and I appreciate that. But seriously, I have learned more from others in here and I just hope to be a pace and cap member and reciprocate some of the teachings and lessons I have learned along the way. We keep the methodology alive by not letting the hard work and research that Pirco passed along go by the wayside and the programs end up becoming obsolete. Again thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Using RDSS with a sample race in my learning (Apr 13, 2013 - OP Race 2) | NeedForSpeed | RDSS | 5 | 06-13-2013 02:28 PM |
|