Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2026, 06:19 PM   #1
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
MNR race 1 9/20

I have the good fortune of seeing what Tim's (LT'S) picks are for what track he is playing. In Mountaineer race 1 his selections were 2,7,9,4,8 and mine wewr 2,9,8,4 so after seeing his selections and mine were close I bought an exacta 2,9/2,9,7,4 and it hit 9,4 and paid $88.80 for 2 dollars. Thank you Tim! I also hit 3 more exactas and my profit last night was well over $200 of course I lost several getting there but ended up good
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2026, 06:40 AM   #2
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
Well done Grant. Keep up the good work.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2026, 11:19 AM   #3
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELMARGRANT View Post
I have the good fortune of seeing what Tim's (LT'S) picks are for what track he is playing. In Mountaineer race 1 his selections were 2,7,9,4,8 and mine wewr 2,9,8,4 so after seeing his selections and mine were close I bought an exacta 2,9/2,9,7,4 and it hit 9,4 and paid $88.80 for 2 dollars. Thank you Tim! I also hit 3 more exactas and my profit last night was well over $200 of course I lost several getting there but ended up good

nice work
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ky Derby PP's & Analysis Mitch44 Races of Interest 24 05-05-2018 07:31 PM
Adjustments Question Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 3 06-29-2014 03:22 PM
UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST Ted Craven August Contest 1 07-24-2012 10:09 PM
Del Mar Race 9 Bill V. General Discussion 2 07-23-2012 09:40 PM
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.