|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#4 | |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Would you help me
Quote:
I have said it before but it is tattooed on my heart but i got everything from learning and listening to people who worked to make me a winner I have a desire to share that with the next guy thats who I am GS Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Paceline selection | AAcoolguy | General Discussion | 44 | 07-27-2008 08:42 AM |
|