Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
Turbulator
Grade 1
 
Turbulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
What we need is to do something quickly is to keep the page from being deleted...
If the page gets deleted, can't you simply start again?

I think it might be better to have a well thought out, well written document with enough attributions and links to get you started than to put up something quickly just to get your foot in the door--especially if you can resubmit.

That way, when it is submitted, it should be accepted no problem--plus it will be a quality piece of work. Then, if you (or whoever) wants to tweak, add or refine it, that option is available.

But that's just a suggestion. However you want to proceed is up to you.

Steve
__________________

Turbulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #12
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
My way

"All you have to do is remember the attributes of 2 Timothy 2:23-26: be patient, gentle, humble, etc. Don't worry if you can't answer a question. Just say, "I can't answer that, but I'll try to get the answer for you if you really want to know."

Steve Its just the way I need to work
I will do my best. Most of me feels I can't do it
The little part of me that says I can do anything is the part of me that
I need to feed Friends helping friends I know I will get the answers
because I have asked my friends

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:40 AM   #13
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
"All you have to do is remember the attributes of 2 Timothy 2:23-26: be patient, gentle, humble, etc. Don't worry if you can't answer a question. Just say, "I can't answer that, but I'll try to get the answer for you if you really want to know."

Steve Its just the way I need to work
I will do my best. Most of me feels I can't do it
The little part of me that says I can do anything is the part of me that
I need to feed Friends helping friends I know I will get the answers
because I have asked my friends

Bill
You will do it because you want it done and "it" comes from the heart.

You have an extremely powerful ally on your side Bill. Your HEART and SOUL.

Keep asking for stuff that moves you inside like this project does.

You will absolutely get it done because you are on a mission and this mission is one born from LOVE!

I'm leaving in an hour to head upstate to visit some young ones. Looks like I am going to be getting a severe hair cut today as several of them told me they don't like my real long hair. Says it scares them

I said to them last Friday "is that what you would really like?" They all shook their heads yes so that is what will go down today. Two of them including my special one will take the ride to the barber shop up there along with one of their teachers and THEY are gonna tell the barber what to do. Ohhh Lord!!

Hey they kept asking and asking!!! I guess it is time to let it all go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZneBcyGEkk

Do the same thing bud. Keep asking and asking.

I'll holler at you tonight

Last edited by RichieP; 11-05-2008 at 04:45 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #14
noddub62
Budman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 801
Haircut

Richie,

We're going to need a new picture of your new do man!

Bud
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sartin book club Tim Y General Discussion 4 10-17-2008 05:48 PM
Best Sartin Program shoeless Velocity Programs 23 10-11-2008 04:37 AM
Happy Birthday Howard Sartin Ted Craven General Discussion 10 10-05-2008 03:44 PM
Sartin gl45 General Discussion 33 09-09-2008 08:58 PM
Sartin Workshop 3/19/1989 admin Audio Collection 2 05-26-2008 09:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.