|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| 2009 Lets meet at the Spa We had a great time last year! Lets make 2009 even better |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Happy Punting
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
|
Is this going to happen? I would like to join you folks at Saratoga, as I have never been outside of ontario, canada to watch a horse race.
JL |
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
yes it is happening and the memorial race is the day after the alabama stakes. August 22--Alabama Stakes August 23--Sartin/Bradshaw memorial race
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
Quote:
It would be great to have you join us! Mum and I will be heading down the 401 earlier that week and in Saratoga for several days leading up to P&C Day. Didn't you get to Breeder's Cup last year? Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Happy Punting
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
|
Heading to Saratoga
Ted,
Due my Mother's illness I actually sold my Breeders Cup tickets; however, I am going to go this year. I will make my way down to Saratoga wit the gang if you don't mind. I will contact them tomorrow and reserve a seat. Great Job on the site by the way, see you soon, Jon |
|
|
|
|
|