Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
clavezza
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Giving Back to the Pace and Cap Members

For those that do not know me. My name is Christopher Lavezza. I am an RDSS user and read the messages posted to this site everyday. I have relocated to Riverside, California. The reason I am posting this message is to let anyone that is planning to visit this summer to the Los Angeles area. I have an extra spare bedroom for anyone that would need a place to stay while they are making positive winnings at the local tracks here in Sunny California. I wanted to do something positive and give back to all here that share their wonderful insight into this glorious game that we all share in common. If anyone would like to take up this offer than please email me a private message at this site and I will respond back accordingly.


Thanks for everyone's time

Christopher Lavezza
clavezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
davesnew
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 68
none

Although I am unable to accept your offer I would just like to say what a wonderful thing to do. The world needs more people like you.
Davesnew
davesnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Now thats an eye opener!!

These type of gestures make for a great person


p.s- can you take in my in-laws....say about 10 years


mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Chris,

Welcome back stateside! What a generous offer. Your gesture makes me want to take a trip to Southern California; maybe sometime.

I'm sure you'll meet some wonderful people.

All the best!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
What a wonderful gesture. It almost makes me want to go there just to meet you.

I hope anyone travelling that way will take you up on that.

Warmest regards

Barb
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: EarthQuake country( cali , baby)
Posts: 349
Nice.

Hope you don't get more than you bargined for, always someone abusing such a nice gesture.....,

.....if someone does take up your offer, hope this person ain't THE HANDICAPPER FROM HELL. LOL


911: "Hello, 911, whats the emergency?"

NICE GUY HANDICAPPER HOST: "......help! I invited this handicapper over and I can't get him out!....!

VoodooFan
VoodooFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
lol....is food included?
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #8
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Hey Chris
That is an awesome gesture on your part. Very cool!

I got off the phone a couple of hours ago with a member who i had never had the opportunity to speak with. He is very sharp capper with some original thinking but most important was he was a genuinely nice man

There is a tremendous potential for Pace and Cap to develop into a real strong community or collective of sincere and giving folks who really want others to succeed while at the same time learning and adding to their bottom line at the races.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.