Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #81
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
I'm not in the contest, but I see the #1 and the #9. I'm disinclined to give the win to horses off long layoffs at first asking, especially below Stakes levels

Name:  dmr0809-9.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  49.3 KB
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #82
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Thanks Ted

I appreciate your comments.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #83
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Patrick, I'm rooting for the #9 (but will have to check results later tonight, gotta go now).

Good luck!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #84
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Pat and Ted

"Spung from cages on Highway 9"

1 and 9 truck route out of Elizabeth

onto the NJ turnpike

1 and 9 for me

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #85
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
"Spung from cages on Highway 9"

1 and 9 truck route out of Elizabeth

onto the NJ turnpike

1 and 9 for me

Bill
Thanks Bill

Almost got it...next time


Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:37 AM   #86
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
contest

Thanks Patrick

I ended up doing ok

I'm way behind in the contest cause I started late and I can only do
some of the races, becuse of afternoon and evening work.
I'm trying to build up a total so I can start to make
big win bets on prices I bet the 1 to win and the 9 to show


RACE 9 - CLM 32K - 4YO & UP - 1 M (T) (8/8/2009):
SEMINOLE NATIVE Win $25.00 $0 $-25.00
WILD AND READY Show $75.00 $150 $75.00


Race Results
View Racecard DEL MAR Race 9

Position Runner Win Place Show
1st 8 LANG FIELD $6.20 $4.00 $3.20
2nd 1 SEMINOLE NATIVE $5.60 $4.00
3rd 9 WILD AND READY $4.00
4th 3 STAND TALL

Other Payouts

$2 EX (8/1) paid $32.20
$2 QU (1/8) paid $19.00
$2 TRI (8/1/9) paid $144.20
$2 SPR (8/1/9/3) paid $510.20
$2 DD (1/8) paid $7.40
$2 P03 (4/1/8) match 3 paid $44.80
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #87
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
100 to place on the 12, look she's a career 2nd place horse
Attached Images
 
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #88
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
I'm trying the layoff roach #10 Fire and Brimstone for 100w .

He runs pretty good against a 48 - 113 which is hopefully what they see today.

Rosario's horse (#7)looks like a real handful showing multiple styles against different paces.

Best of luck everyone
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #89
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Oh Well week 1 was fun, and week 2 was horrible, lost by a nose, nope, lol


Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #90
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
I will now have to suspend my contest, so much for winning , I tried my best and did well the 1st week and then reality set in and it got tougher. But a few of you gave suggestions and I want to thank you all for that, as I took that opportunity for learning and I learned from them too.

I do not know when I will be back, hopefully very soon, but till then Good Luck to all of you.

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free BRIS Contest -- Saturday, Mar. 21, 2009 alydar_ David Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 11 03-22-2009 12:21 PM
TrackMaster -- Limited Free Access alydar_ David General Discussion 1 01-16-2009 12:50 PM
11/22 - Ts/Bris free contest RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 7 11-24-2008 10:30 AM
Free TVG Contest for Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship Turbulator Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 32 10-05-2008 01:26 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 AM.