Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #111
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
This time Bill bet 100 on the 8 horse Carlsbad, a horse I knew from before, no real handicapping this time.

Now tomorrow the 2yr olds Darley Debutante, like Tim stated someone with quick 2nd call times, except there should be a Maiden in here worth looking and the 3 and 4, and I believe the 6 will be m/l fav, which I think can be beat, this race can maybe have a price in it,maybe...

Then the Classic on another great race, Col John if a price, Rail Trip a real hot horse, but other here can easily win with the right trip,tough race to cap,as Eistein , Asiatic Boy, Awesome Gem and Global Hunter, all capable here,

Good hunting

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:16 AM   #112
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
final

Well I didn't do to well -$176 finished 2600th

I started out good and finished well but I had a long losing streak in the middle on the win end
Poly turf and maidens.... I need work on !

Race were tough but not the problem as I passed many of them

Breakdown

win bets 3 / 21 Bet $835 won $480
place 3/ 8 Bet $310 won $494
Show 1/ 3 Bet $155 won $150

Bet $1300 won $1124
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #113
cdax
Grade 1
 
cdax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 277
Did alittle better

Ranked 451. Bet 27 races for a total earnings of $737.

I feel it was good practise and I did better than last year.

Any improvement is still an improvement.
cdax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #114
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
I had potential in this contest, was in top 150 1st week, then I had to give up my downloads and then went back to guessing and the free PP's and fell far far out of it I think -537.00 or so, but it was fun and with a full meets D/L's I may do well, in future contests, but then...

Congrats to all who played and did well, as it was fun for me, this RDSS has fantastic potential for me, as time will show.

Till next years

Good luck all

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free BRIS Contest -- Saturday, Mar. 21, 2009 alydar_ David Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 11 03-22-2009 12:21 PM
TrackMaster -- Limited Free Access alydar_ David General Discussion 1 01-16-2009 12:50 PM
11/22 - Ts/Bris free contest RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 7 11-24-2008 10:30 AM
Free TVG Contest for Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship Turbulator Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 32 10-05-2008 01:26 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 PM.