|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| 2009 Lets meet at the Spa We had a great time last year! Lets make 2009 even better |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
look at post #5...its in order
mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
THX MIKE
I must be blind |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Happy Punting
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
|
A great picture
Folks - that is a great picture. Good looking shirts on good looking folks. You will see my mug in that picture next year.
JL |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 118
|
You all fine looking bunch wish could have been there.Hope this isn't out of place but Mariana Sartin is a hottie.
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 58
|
Thank You!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
I'm sure she has never heard that before, and is actually blushing right now
![]() On a related note, it is not too early to start thinking about a possible Saratoga gathering again this year, and also possibly a Del Mar gathering, both in late August. I started a new Topic and Poll about this, here: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthr...newpost&t=6642 Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
Mariana is even better looking in person.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 58
|
AWWW.. Oh My Goodness... Thank You.... I really am blushing. Especially because I thought I looked AWFUL that day. Humidity and I do not like each other very much. But I had a terrific time.. So maybe that showed through in the pictures!
Hope everyone is well!! |
|
|
|
|
|