|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 68
|
Turfpedia
Does anyone know what happend to JQ's site Turfpedia? Using the old address of Turfpedia.com opens up a site I have never seed before.
thanks Dave S |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
|
Not sure as I had not gone to it lately. You can reach some of the content through archive.org but you might be redirected as you click through:
http://web.archive.org/web/201003270.../applications/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 68
|
none
Thanks for the address. I was able to scroll around different sections but would be redirected as you said.
Thanks Dave |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|