Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2006, 05:36 PM   #11
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Mom and Pop it will be an honor and a pleasure to have you there.I just hope we will have nice weather for it.Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:53 PM   #12
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up Jim G

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimG
I'm a maybe if you'll have me. I don't live that far away and it would be an excuse to go to the track...LOL Although I am not currently using Sartin-based programs, I would like the opportunity to say hello. Let me know since I am a user of another program if I am invited and I can let you know something for sure at a later date.

Thanks.

Jim

BTW for those that don't know Jim recently finished 2nd in a Bris contest consisting of literally thousands of entrants. He took down a tremendous cash prize and went on to compete against the very best in Vegas where he fought em tooth and nail man.

One tough hombre

Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:59 PM   #13
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Jim,I didnt know that GREAT JOB Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:14 PM   #14
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
JimG

Hey Jim
I will be great to meet you
I think its great that users of other programs still join in here

This is for you.. Hope your still a big Let It Ride fan



Bill
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:22 PM   #15
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Richie,

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully you got my reply awhile back on PA. Did not hear back from you so was not sure.

Bill,

I am always going to be a Let it Ride fan. In fact, I watched the movie on my portable dvd player on my recent trip to Vegas. The movie always puts me in a good mood and is a calming influence.

Who knows, by the time the Binder trip comes, if I can make it, I may use Val3. I still like to use it occasionally and have done pretty well with it in the past.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:35 PM   #16
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
Unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this one. I just confirmed my girl's neice's wedding date. April 8th. Can't make it this time. Sorry to have to miss it.

Charlie
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 AM.