Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #11
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Did it work?.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #12
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
I stopped doing NY racing because of all the grass and mdn races. Like you I hate it when you spend time capping and they come off the turf.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #13
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
It brought up a Verizon search screen, but, I was able to find the address, click on it, and then scroll down to find what I needed. Thanks much
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #14
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
R4 7-3-9-2.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #15
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Anytime Jim. Scary won 2 grass races should quit while I'm ahead lol
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #16
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
You can't do wrong when you quit ahead as a winner!!! Which means you will never play again! LOL
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #17
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
So much for the 7 horse. But, I did cash the 3 for place and show.

And now I am kicking myself for not tripling up on the show wager as you suggested. Arghhh...

Definitely have to find time in the near future to begin to better understand the vagaries of exotic wagering and see how to make it work for me.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #18
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
r5 5-1-10-2
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #19
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
R5 I have the 10-5-1 and 6 as contenders, but, may pass the race.

I'm thinking the 10 and 6 as closers due to all of the early in the race, but, I am not sure how the 5 as an early presser will handle the earlys putting it possibly further back than where it should be and the 1 horse I am showing it 1st at the 2c as a presser but not being able to close.

All said and done, being blind and black boxing it, I should be favoring the 10 and 1, but, I am having too many questions and not clear in my visualizing the race.

I'm passing.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #20
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Jim Bris net has free newsletters from Fransden publishing which cover all types of good stuff such as ways to bet etc.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem opening future card wagercapper RDSS2 / FAQ's 1 08-04-2012 03:46 PM
Black Eyed Susan card at Pimlico - Friday RichieP Races of Interest 10 05-20-2011 11:25 AM
Can you export an entire card to one excel tab? sq764 RDSS 5 12-07-2009 05:13 PM
TP/KD Sept 26 - Problem Card Ted Craven RDSS 3 09-28-2009 07:43 AM
Kentucky Oaks card available now RichieP RDSS 0 04-29-2009 03:23 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 AM.