Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #21
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Thanks for that Tim. I will spend some time there.

And that is an answer to my questions on the race. Instead of being an early presser behind the leaders - that's right - just jump right out there and take the early lead, burn yourself out and let the 1 press to the finish and the 10 horse pass everyone to finish second - and I don't have any money on the race. I will learn...I will learn....
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #22
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
R6 The 5 and 2...That's it. Possibly the .... no body else.

Feeling real weird about this race.

MNR on the slop at 113.5 and PlD on the poly at 113.8 and everyone else at 115 or slower?
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #23
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
r6 5-2-7-1
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #24
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Big payday if the 5 doesn't come across
__________________
I can explain it to you,
but,
I can't understand it for you.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #25
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, bet the 2 horse to place and show.

Well, on to the next one.

R7 I am only really liking the 7 horse to close.

I would like the 8 but don't like the TT with another race where I have a bound of early horses fighting and possibly creating traffic problems as they slow down. I am not seeing what will happen with the earlys (my matchup skills are weak here) and feel that the 8 horse will slow down in the TT behind them and though it can close, will not be able to close fast enough.

Whereas, the 7 has a "clean" line as a sustained horse which show be able to run and pass if it doesn't have traffic problems.

Will probably pass. (Am I learning anything from the last race and the 2 horse and applying it to this race and the 8 horse? NO!!! As my wife says...Are you stupid?!!! LOL)
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #26
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
r7 1-3-7-2
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #27
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Well, I am happy I did not wager on that race. Now I can say "But, honey, am I stupid or really stupid?! LOL"

Anyway,...

r8 I am liking 5-7-2, but, think there will be no prices.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #28
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
r8 5-7-2-4
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #29
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
And so it goes Tim.

r9 2-5-8

Best of luck to you. Until next time... tomorrow perhaps.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #30
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Same to you Jim. I'll try to get back tomorrow night. It's been fun.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem opening future card wagercapper RDSS2 / FAQ's 1 08-04-2012 03:46 PM
Black Eyed Susan card at Pimlico - Friday RichieP Races of Interest 10 05-20-2011 11:25 AM
Can you export an entire card to one excel tab? sq764 RDSS 5 12-07-2009 05:13 PM
TP/KD Sept 26 - Problem Card Ted Craven RDSS 3 09-28-2009 07:43 AM
Kentucky Oaks card available now RichieP RDSS 0 04-29-2009 03:23 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.