|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#31 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 223
|
gandalf380 and the BlueGrass..
Congratulations on the Terrific hit!! That is too awesome..
Those five horses (the 2,5,7,8, and 9) were my low odds horses but I didn't or wouldn't have had the B_ _ _S to ordinarily make that Bet!! I know myself too well! You had the intestinal fortitude to do so, and you were justly rewarded. I am totally pumped for you on crushing that race.When you pick the right pacelines and you are "in the zone" so to speak wonderful things can occur when using the Sartin Methodology. I can't wait to see what Val4, Spec. 160 or RDSS come up with for the Big Dance this year. Once again, major kudos and Congrats to you and Jim on your Big Strike. Good Skill to you through the rest of the Derby Trail and beyond. Warm Regards, Vinnie
__________________
"All human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method". F. Kafka |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
Thank you Vinnie
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|