Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #51
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Thanks Bill it was a good ex and tri. Did screw up by not playing wp on both the 2 and 5 based on odds.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #52
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
r9

Name:  parx 9.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  175.1 KB

I really like the 7. Hope the odds hold.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #53
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
R9 7-2-4-5
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #54
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Dm

I wish I knew your name I hate calling people screen names ..

If your going to bet exactas your going to have to learn when routers
can shorten up or sprinter can go long.

As you can see any time a router wins a sprint or vise versa
If I bet the race I am going to lose as I did here

Its easy ( as easy as losing can ever be ) for me to accept loses
like this, Why? because I very rarefy get burned. in this type race because
if there are more than 1 type of horses like the 2 I almost always am passing.

You must decide what path you are willing to take,
and then master that plan
A very destructive thing is to think you can just become as proficient
at this by doing what you see other's do.
What you see other like Tim do takes years of work to learn.

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #55
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Hey Bill, It's Matt. I'm very hard on my self. I hate losing. It's not even the money, it just the tough of failing. I focus on win bets. just been running 2nd and 3rd all day today.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #56
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
hey

Hey Guys
Race 9 is 5 furlongs so I'm nota gonna playa

Actually I want to get going on the Del Mar card
My buddy is getting the urge to learn Sartin
and RDSS so he is waiting to work Del Mar with me

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #57
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
R9 $10w - 7,8
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #58
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty moose View Post
Hey Bill, It's Matt. I'm very hard on my self. I hate losing. It's not even the money, it just the tough of failing. I focus on win bets. just been running 2nd and 3rd all day today.
Thanks Matt

I see that You will improve, We all have times when things don't work.
Just find some races that you have won focus on them,
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #59
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
I loved that 7 horse.
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #60
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Ok Matt you finish on a high note. Now dust yourself off and get ready for tonight. Remember focus. Bill was right on the money it takes time to reach the level he and FTL, and Richie P are at.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parx race 7 Bill V. Races of Interest 0 07-05-2013 08:56 PM
Parx race 9 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap Bill V. Races of Interest 2 06-23-2013 06:41 PM
Parx VDC 8/29 Bill V. Selections 7 08-30-2011 12:17 PM
22Feb Parx seattlesnake Selections 1 02-22-2011 02:16 PM
23Feb Parx seattlesnake Selections 0 02-22-2011 02:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.