Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 04-27-2016, 11:05 AM   #1
Latekick
Grade 1

Two Keenland Races April 27th

Keenland's Wednesday card could provide some good mutuals before the Spirng meet comes to a close and horsemen and bettors alike leave Lexington and head to Louisville Kentucky for another great meet to begin at Churchill Downs.

So far Keenland has treated me well. A big goal of mine for this meet was to improve myself on passing races, and gaining the mental toughness to be wrong on races i passed. The ultimate test came when i passed back to back races that ended up paying double digit mutuals, back to back. Although very frustrated with myself at the time, i look back now and am glad it happened. I had set a goal to put myself in the right positions to pass races to improve my ROI, and i did do that. It took back to back bad decisions for me to realize however that no matter how many times we are right, the times we are wrong are what will separate the "men" from the "boys". I could have made close to $700 in just two races, but i made a bad decision, and IT HAPPENS. But i entered into a new state of mind since then, and i believe have improved drastically as a horseplayer from this meet at Keenland. I set a goal to pass more races, and deal with the beats i would get from a few wrong decisions, and i accomplished my goal. I hope that these late Spring and summer tracks are ready, because I'm coming in as sharp and prepared as ever!

Anyway, all of that aside, id like to post a practice race for those of you who will be playing Keenland today. Race 6 and Race 7 could provide some healthy mutuals. You can use any type of selection process you want, whether it be the match-up, Bills TPR lessons, or whatever way you are comfortable with. As i have said in previous posts, i use this software in a way that works for me, everything is based off of my own countless hours of studying myself and what works for me using the software. Use whatever you need to, just get the winners! Ill try to post my finals selection at about 5 min to post for both races. Rain in the forecast so that could play a huge role in the selections, but hopefully the track doesn't get to wet and we can have a profitable day. Have a great day, remember to set goals and achieve those goals, and always stay profitable! Good luck fellas.
Latekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 02:31 PM   #2
dlivery
Grade 1

Stay on course

Just as it seems your skill goes in a other direction stay the course I found with working races is not trying to get to the winner of the race and yes there will be times they will come up and bite you know in the long run you will have them.
Consistancey Consistancey Consistancey will Out perform the good skill as your friend as your line selections progress

Lawrence📍
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:06 PM   #3
Latekick
Grade 1

My line selection is the best it has ever been. Consistent and profitable
Old 04-27-2016, 03:06 PM   #4
DanBoals
Grade 1

I think the 6th race at Keeneland is a pass. Too many layoff horses and too many without a good paceline for me to really bet this race. Having said that, I like 12-Striki and 5-Werewo the best out of the lot.

As for race 7, I think 6-No Hid is the obvious choice, he is going to be even money or worse. 4-Grande is the lone closer, which is usually a good angle, but I will probably use 5-Storm as well since I like his % medium better than 4's for the win. So, my bet on this race would be $6 trifecta 6/4,5/4,5; and then $6 exacta box 4,5,6 for a $48 investment.
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:11 PM   #5
DanBoals
Grade 1

Ok, since I am already looking at Keeneland, I think the 7-Temple in the 5th race coming up is a good bet at 7-2. I think he might wire to wire it.

Dan
Old 04-27-2016, 03:18 PM   #6
Latekick
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBoals View Post
Ok, since I am already looking at Keeneland, I think the 7-Temple in the 5th race coming up is a good bet at 7-2. I think he might wire to wire it.

Dan
Agree with you there, I'm on the #7 and #5
Old 04-27-2016, 03:19 PM   #7
Latekick
Grade 1

With the rain and the soft turf, i think that the 6th will also be a pass.
Tough conditions.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:23 PM   #8
DanBoals
Grade 1

OH !!! It's raining at Keeneland. Track is listed as Fast / Soft

Guess I should have looked at the track before looking at RDSS2

Anyways, that is life.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:39 PM   #9
Rverge
Grade 1

well i do like 4-5-10...
Old 04-27-2016, 03:50 PM   #10
Latekick
Grade 1

#7, #8, #12 interest me, soft turf just makes me not want to dip in. Anything can happen when the turf is soft or main is sloppy, just my opinion.