|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: near Philadelphia Park
Posts: 259
|
Belmont pixx Sunday, Oct. 25
Full card pixx today. Thank you and good luck to all at always beautiful Belmont Park
r1 -- 1-4-2-5 r2 -- 2yo turf MSW. No pixx r3 -- 5-8-6-3 r4 -- 1-3-7-8 r5 -- 2yo turf MSW. No pixx r6 -- 4-3-10-2 r7 -- 5-8-10-4 r8 -- 3-6-2-1 r9 -- 1-6-7-8 r10 -- 2-5-8-7 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: near Philadelphia Park
Posts: 259
|
Quote:
It won't happen again. Well I hope it won't happen again. lol |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: near Philadelphia Park
Posts: 259
|
Recap for Sunday, 10/24 at Belmont
Had a great day at the windows since I always key bets within my top 4 selections. I did better than I predicted. ha ha
No selections for race 1, race 2 and race 6. Of the remaining 7 races. Good and bad news. Good: In all 7 races I had the winner in the top four. Bad news: no winners of those horses I picked first 2 top picks did finish second fwiw 2nd choices: 2 won, paying $13.80 and $16.20 3rd choices: 3 won, paying $6.90, $5.20, $9.50 4th choices: 2 won, paying $13.60 and $9.50 Had great luck in races 3-4 and races 9-10. R3 $2 exacta $74.00 .50 cent trifecta $54.00 and .10 s-fecta $24.40. Plus w-p on 8, paying $20.80 total and a losing win bet on 5. R4 $2 exacta paid $18.40. .50 tri box paid $10.65. $1 DD $31.25 r9 $2 exacta $71.00. .50 trifecta $88.62. Win-place bet on top pick paid $5.80. r10 $2 exacta paid $23.40. $2 DD paid $62.50. No win place winning bets here since I bet my top pick only. The 2 horse was a nice price but ran poorly. Also lost tri and s-fecta bets, keying and boxing my top 3 picks. All in all a great day ending a great week. I'm going to miss Belmont since I don't do as well at Aqueduct, except for 1 1-8 mile turf races. Oh how I miss the cold inner track at the Big A. ha ha ha. Funny but true. Thanks all and hope I wasn't the only one today to have cashed a few. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
|
Outstanding work Restless.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Close to PRX
Posts: 227
|
Lone Early speed at The Big A Inner Track was an automatic big win bet 10+ years ago.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Close to PRX
Posts: 227
|
10/31 & 11/1 are left...I did SA yesterday since it was last day - mandatory P6 payout. Went 4 for 6...
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Belmont route adjustment? | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 5 | 06-06-2014 12:39 PM |
| Belmont No Show | trotman | General Discussion | 0 | 05-21-2013 08:59 PM |
| Sunday Ashley Cole Turf Stakes at Belmont | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 5 | 09-12-2011 12:32 AM |
| Belmont $930,000 Pick 6 Carryover 6/9/2010 | Ted Craven | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 2 | 06-09-2010 07:48 PM |
| Belmont, Sunday October 5 | clore1030 | Selections | 7 | 10-05-2008 05:46 PM |
|