|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Good Start MVR EX R1 3-6
Thanks to a dq I get a nice ex to start the day. My picks
Mon, Mar 6 at 10:56 AM R1 4715 LS6 R2 3142 LS7 3 YR OLD MDNS R3 1526 R4 1265 R5 4576 MDNS R6 4216 LS3 LS5 R7 6732 LS4 R8 10238 LS5 GOOD LUCK Tim The winning ticket Mar 6 12:25:33 PM Complete Mahoning Valley 1 Exacta $2.00 1,4,7/1,3,4,5,7 $24.00 $90.20 $66.20 The winning combo 4[14.00], 5[8.00pl] Screen Shots The winner tiers 3rd BL/BL & 2ND RX. Since I had knocks on all I played the ticket as seen above. The 1a won bur was dqed. Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Posts: 3,627
|
Yes Tim we were very fortunate to get this ex in R1.
I only got it for $1 but it was still the best payout of day for me Darryl |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Thanks Darryl.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Feb 2023
Location: Sunny CA
Posts: 40
|
Hi Daryyl and Tim, this was a good one. MVR has always been my most difficult track! Seems like the craziest stuff happens there. Anyhow, I learned a ton from the videos you guys both did with Ted, so thank you for taking the time to make those.
Have either of you ever used a toteboarding app to place weighted exacta bets? Instead of just straight bets like the above? In these straight bets the same amount of money is applied to each combo, whereas with the app I use I can load in: 1,4,7 and 1,3,4,5,7 then it places different dollar amount bets on all the combos weighted to reflect the potential payouts, obviously its intended to be used as their loading in the gate and the toteboard will-pays are most accurate. I like it. Anyhow, if either of you are interested I can do a screenshare show and tell...
__________________
-Jesse ˇAttention! All picks & posts are subject to my inability to choose winners. Use at your own risk.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Hi Jesse. No never used that app. I wouldn't mind taking a look at what you are using.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Good DD Hit Parx 2-13 R1-2 | Lt1 | Races of Interest | 0 | 02-13-2023 01:14 PM |
| Good Ex Hit R10 Parx 2-7 | Lt1 | Races of Interest | 1 | 02-08-2023 02:55 AM |
| Barb C. - Good Vibrations! | RichieP | General Discussion | 19 | 09-30-2015 10:10 AM |
| 8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) | Bill Lyster | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 05-01-2015 05:02 PM |
| Good Advice | shoeless | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 3 | 08-10-2008 03:08 PM |
|