Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2025, 03:52 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
Nice Day Ending DD Hit Parx 3-24

On a day where prices were low I caught the late dd 2 times making it a good day. My picks
TRK SLY
R1 5-3-4-2 MDNS
R2 4-5-3-6
R3 2-5-4-7
R4 2-5-7-1
R5 5-4-2-3 LS7 MDNS 5FTS
R6 6-3-5-7 LS4
R7 7-3-5-1 LS2 MDS 1FTS
R8 5-2-3-7
R9 4-1-6-7
Good Luck
Tim
Winning Tickets
Mar 24 3:49:59 PM Complete Parx Racing 8 Double $2.00 1,2,5/5,7,9 $18.00 $83.80 $65.80
Mar 24 3:53:19 PM Complete Parx Racing 8 Double $3.00 5/5,7 $6.00 #125.70 $119.70
Winning Combo
5]$15.00] 7[$13.60]
Screen Shots
Name:  Screenshot (84).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  125.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot (85).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  124.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot (86).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  141.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot (87).jpg
Views: 109
Size:  133.5 KB
The R8 winner tiered #5 BL/BL & #4RX, the R9 winner tiered #3 BL'BL & #2RX.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2025, 11:20 PM   #2
The Pook
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
Tim,

Why the 5 in Race 8 with it tiering 5th and 4th?

Mike
__________________
"A fool and his money are soon parted"
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2025, 11:07 AM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
Hi Mike. After the tier ranks are determine I then check to see if the contenders have form defects[Scott Form Factors] or failures[Quirin]. Both of these approaches can be found on the site. The 3 & 7 has multi defects so out. That left 1,2,5. The 1 had declining finish positions in the last 3 races and was also showing declining form. That left 2 & 5 with no defects. I gave the edge to the 5 re better trainer and better odds 6-1 vs 8/5. I have many times posted that folks need to get past tier levels and do more capping. This is where record keeping plays a big part between winning & losing a race.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2025, 12:49 PM   #4
The Pook
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
Thanks Tim,

Good stuff.

I kinda knew what you were going to say there. I am too lazy to do all that extra work. I know it costs me. But dammit I want RDSS to spit out winners with no outside capping!

I want it to be a black box as they say. I know it aint. But I keep looking for the best way to use it. An odd way to spend ones time trying to reach the pot at the end of the rainbow but the fun is in the pursuit as long as you can afford it.

Get me close RDSS! Give me a shot. Give me that high when they open the gate. We are all gambling junkies here. Hardly any, if any at all, are making money in the long run. The fun is in the trying. That's why we keep coming back.

Pook
__________________
"A fool and his money are soon parted"
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2025, 01:48 PM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
Mike I know you are a matcher that is good at getting the contenders narrowed down. I also notice you limit yourself to a 1 horse bet per race[ I remember what you told me at the Spa]but maybe it is time to consider dutching your top 2 choices 60=40%.payoffs permitting. You just might catch a few more good paying horses.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nice Ex Hit Parx R6 7-9 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 07-09-2024 03:45 PM
3 nice plays @ Parx 1 /29 darmar Selections 1 01-30-2024 06:34 AM
Nice hits n first 3 races @ Parx today darmar Races of Interest 1 10-30-2023 07:39 PM
Nice Win & Ex Hit Parx R4 9-11 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 09-12-2023 12:36 AM
Nice Day Ending DD R9-10 PARX 5-20 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 05-21-2023 11:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 PM.