Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2025, 11:01 PM   #1
polambi
Grade 1
 
polambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New-York, NY
Posts: 138
Great score at Pimlico with the New RDSS

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Hi Everyone,
I am lost for words seeing the amount of new features and improvements with the latest RDSS update. As a long time user of RDSS, I think it took a great deal of dedications and efforts to get us to this point. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Ted and the other members who worked with him in the testing, because their work benefit everyone.
These past couple of days have been a roller-coaster of emotions, because I only found out about the update simply because RDSS stopped working on Wednesday while I was handicapping the Preakness races. So I rushed to Paceandcap to see if others had reported the issue. And there I saw the big update announcement. But Rdss was not working at the time... mixed feelings.
Fast forward to last night, after I installed the update, the first thing that caught my eyes is that when I open a card now there are key contenders
with blue arrows. I definitely love this new addition, some of them actually did win today at Pimlico! Of course the new Leverage /Pace is another giant, plus the E/L and RX3 and even more. Too many to list them all. Thanks again.
I had a couple of wins a Pimlico today, including a pick4, but my biggest long shot was the winner of race 7, listed as a key contender in blue, and top of several other ratings. This horse superiority in TPR is what prompted me to pull the trigger. I'm glad I did, because I could have skipped it since it had never won previously on the turf.[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Images
  
__________________
Paul
polambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2025, 11:29 PM   #2
pianoman
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, Nevada
Posts: 44
Great score. Congrats
pianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2025, 12:52 AM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
Holy moly Paul! That's some serious payout! So glad you like the new stuff. I feel like we're just getting started - even those of us who've been working with it for a while. Looking forward to hearing any time about your exploits - and advice for improvement.


Have a great day at the races tomorrow!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2025, 08:28 AM   #4
polambi
Grade 1
 
polambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New-York, NY
Posts: 138
Thanks guys. I hope the weather cooperates today for the big race, so we could have a great day. Yesterday the track was fast most of the day, and the early horses ruled. It will be interesting to see how the track turns out today. I’ll definitely be watching a race or two Before i jump in. Good luck to everyone.
__________________
Paul
polambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2025, 08:54 AM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
Great score Paul. Good luck today.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2025, 09:59 AM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Great hit congrats

Today Saturday Pimlico 10:30 am posat

Main Good

Turf Good

Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 05-17-2025 at 10:18 AM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2025, 11:11 AM   #7
mowens33
Grade 1
 
mowens33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
Paul, love to see big scores from pace and cap members.
Congrats, Mike
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2025, 08:34 PM   #8
stormbringer
Grade 1
 
stormbringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 428
Now thats a win!!!!!
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2025, 03:39 AM   #9
Mitch44
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,871
Very nice score Paul and happy for you.

I missed this race do to other commitments and only got to play race 8 and beyond.

Wishing much success in the future.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2025, 05:19 AM   #10
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 526
Paul
That is a great hit.
Nice Job
Keep it going.
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Documentation - RDSS 2.2 Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 3 07-03-2026 11:17 AM
Documentation / Installation for RECENT versions Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 15 06-15-2024 09:47 AM
RDSS Data Management alydar_ David RDSS 5 09-23-2010 06:38 PM
RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization Ted Craven RDSS 1 03-07-2009 01:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.