Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2026, 12:23 PM   #1
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
LRL r6 3/29- Valm

Let's take a stab on LRL race 6 today using Valm.
With Valm,make sure your 3-yr best times are updated.Just email DRF and they'll send you the latest 3 yr best times ,2023-2025...You can enter as many contenders and Valm will narrow it down to 5 when you click 'Calculate'...
Attached Images
    
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 12:26 PM   #2
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
2-3 for the win..good luck...
Attached Images
  
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 12:32 PM   #3
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
commentary...it's going to be fast and contested with 5 horses showing early intent...4-7 possess the highest early speed and should fight for the front,potentially setting up for a 'garden spot' stalker or a resilient 'pace survivor'...2-3.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 12:54 PM   #4
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
and remember,this is just my humble opinion.I am not an expert,but just an old camper having fun...if you'll walk in any racebook/sportsbook in Vegas,horse players are the most opinionated specially after hitting a big exotic bet or experienced ones...it's not a scientific endeavor,it's just a horse race...We'll never get rich in this game...just have fun and hopefully make a little profit....
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 01:36 PM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Ray

I just appreciate you posting races again and showing the process, it
does not matter if you win or lose.

If this was me, I would be looking just at the #1 VDC horses.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 02:36 PM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Came in 7-2 paid 22.00, your other VDC horse won at 9 to 5

Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 03-29-2026 at 02:52 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 02:36 PM   #7
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
7 won and 2 came in second... my 2 and 3 were both 8/1 at 2 min to post...the bloodhounds were still looking for the 3 horse.
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 03:34 PM   #8
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
Being that I arrived late to the game, I have always wanted to try using the classic programs to see how I would do. With that being said, If switch over to Val4 Emulation on Rdss, will it perform the same as Valm? Lastly, do you use rdss to select your pace lines or do you use the drf? I will say this, and this is a compliment to you all. You all that were around in the hey day were much bettor at paceline selection. Sometimes I still question if I am selecting the right paceline or not. Thanks for the demo.
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 04:07 PM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Hi AA

As for myself I pick pace lines from the DRF, not sure about the Val
question for RDSS.

Some of the big hits I have seen you have I would not change a thing.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2026, 04:22 PM   #10
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 293
Thank you and appreciate that. I started playing horizontals a few years ago as a way to improve my win betting. For some reason, I am not a big fan of perceptor total. Usually, I will use adjusted speed rating or Total Pace Rating. Where my game really improved, is that I seem to have an understanding of Newpace and how it works within the framework of Rdss. When it clicks, its almost unfair! My name is Brian and feel free to hit me up anytime...you gents enjoy the rest of your day!
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VALM (Validator Manual Edition) Ted Craven Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 3 05-12-2020 02:49 PM
Valm Video 3 year best times Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 7 11-11-2013 03:05 PM
Classic Sartin Programs Derby Valm and Thoromation Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 4 05-07-2013 02:21 PM
Belmont Stakes with Valm RAMON201 Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 4 07-12-2010 05:12 PM
Ky. Derby with VALM RAMON201 Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 2 05-01-2010 08:38 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.