Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2026, 01:09 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Synergism race 2 charles town

I figure to follow suit and go with a day\night doubleheader with
Synergism 3. I used to love those when CT and Shenandoah Downs
would run on holidays.

Im going back to my home stomping ground of Charles Town some
60 years ago, was weened there. My favorite J\T combo there was
Troy Roberts/ Charlie Walker.

See you don't get all of this commentary on the other sites here

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2026, 01:11 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Here is the race
Attached Images
  
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2026, 01:20 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I will box 1,3,5 and my key is the 3 with the 5 as a second bet

I am leary of the 1 and 6 as they were taken from 6.5 lines

Good Luck

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2026, 03:59 PM   #4
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
Jeff,

I think Syn 2 is better to use and still producing winners than Syn3/4.My only negative about Syn2 is that there will be ties on 2 or 3 horses the DR factor that it's better to pass the race.Syn3/4,it's a pain in the neck in updating the pars.I tried a month ago,and there are old tracks i deleted and put in the new ones,but the program does not want to recognize the new ones.I drank a few more tequilas but i gave up as i was seeing double...
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2026, 09:10 PM   #5
teb21
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
I use bourbon for that.

The Other Ted
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2026, 12:50 PM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Ray

You are probably right about Syn 2 being better, I remember my friend
Houndog updated the pars and said it was hard.


I really got that race wrong

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just follow the guidelines For The Lead Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 138 08-19-2014 10:28 PM
UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST Ted Craven August Contest 1 07-24-2012 10:09 PM
Bad RDSS Race Data for several Euro Horses Ted Craven 2011 2 11-03-2011 03:24 PM
MatchUP intuition is "Primary", MatchUP mathematics is "Corollary"/Secondary VoodooFan Matchup Discussion 41 02-27-2011 03:05 PM
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.