Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2007, 07:13 AM   #1
stormbringer
Grade 1
 
stormbringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 428
The Download All Screen

I Downloaded All The Cards For 4/22/2007. I Didnot Read Quick Enough. I Love This
stormbringer is offline  
Old 04-22-2007, 09:48 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Storm,

Did you mean to say that you inadvertantly downloaded ALL cards for April 22, and you did not mean to? If so, you're right that the warning message is there to let you know that (unless you have an unlimited account) you're about to purchase a lot of data!

If you didn't mean to do that, let me know which cards you actually intended and I'll see what I can do with TrackMaster (but you'll probably only be able to get that remedied once!)

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 04-22-2007, 10:07 AM   #3
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
happens

Hi Stormbringer

I hope trackmaster and Ted can help you
The same thing happened to me -Once!-
make sure you see this box



Good Skill
Bill
Attached Images
 

Last edited by admin; 04-22-2007 at 10:10 AM.
admin is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Validator Download Version Houndog Velocity Programs 13 02-19-2007 09:17 PM
Tandem Screen RichieP RDSS 4 12-05-2006 07:25 PM
good screen tompkins Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 10-10-2006 05:49 PM
Screen shots Binder Velocity Programs 1 06-26-2005 11:10 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.