Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 02:29 AM   #1
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Need chart info for 2/22/07

Hello to all, I am most excited to say that I've just joined the testing group. Due to the hour of my download of the program, and my NYC locale, I can't hook up with Trackmaster until 11am my time which is 8-and-a-half hours from now.

But I'm fooling around with the past performances included with the program, handicapping the Aqueduct card. If anyone can just respond with the program numbers of the first three finishers, I can get a handle on the program's ability and my own. I'm not even asking for the win mutuel, although if it's provided I have an even better perspective.

And thanks to all whose posts I've been lurking through over the few weeks I've been registered here. They've done a lot to accelerate the learning curve.
clore1030 is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 05:25 AM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
first 3 finishers

hello

You have a cool results feature built right into the program
in RDSS

What you can do is .

1. Go to your RDSS Desktop and click The Racing Channel Results Arcive
Attached Images
 
admin is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 05:27 AM   #3
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
next

Now you will see a list of tracks
and Race types
Thorobreads is first to the left
and Aquaduct is right on top
Attached Images
 
admin is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 05:29 AM   #4
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Next

Click Aquaduct - or whatever track
and you will see a Year / Month list for that track
Now Click Feb.2007
Attached Images
 

Last edited by admin; 08-17-2007 at 05:31 AM.
admin is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 05:30 AM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
next

Now Click the Feb,2 2007
and you will get a top 3 finishers chart

Good Skill
Bill V
Attached Images
 

Last edited by admin; 08-17-2007 at 05:33 AM.
admin is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
You're absolutely right

That is a cool feature, thanks for the response.
clore1030 is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 05:46 PM   #7
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
clore,
I don't know proficient you are in handicapping horse races. Suggestion:
before you learn the program, you MUST learn how to select the proper pace lines, or garbage in, garbage out.
lbj
gl45 is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #8
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
I'm well experienced there

I've been using the techniques from the book "Pace Makes The Race" since it was first issued. The same goes for Brohammer's book which came out around the same time. Just recently, and being made aware of it via this board's Bradshaw forum, I added Match Up 2 to my collection of at least 2 dozen books on handicapping.

In fact, in comparing my own selected pacelines for tomorrow's first at Saratoga to those that Ted provided in a response to an email, we used the same ones for all but one horse. I almost popped a shirt button on that.

That you were interested and concerned enough to at least offer such advice had a similar reaction, I feel encouraged by your support and concern.
clore1030 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
longshot track chart Forego General Discussion 2 07-14-2007 11:44 AM
Requesting Best Info on Betting from Hawaii Bill Lyster General Discussion 4 06-22-2007 11:05 AM
Waggering Decision Chart froggy Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 4 06-08-2007 04:16 PM
Woodbine info to review: Season opens 3/31! Bill Lyster Speculator 5 03-15-2007 10:18 AM
Kc Tapes Good Info shoeless Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 0 08-04-2006 09:42 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.